OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Advent Calendar Day Twenty-Two: Feature Reveal 2

Another feature that will hit the blog next year is a very different one to the "Book Vs Film" piece I revealed yesterday. Now we're into a new decade, it's high time we looked back at everything in entertainment that has come before, thus this feature will be called "Classics". As you can see, one of the first releases I intend to revisit will be Avatar- many said it was a masterpiece, I gave it 5/5 upon my first viewing (though my enthusiasm for it waned somewhat on repeat viewings), so I'm going to rewatch it and see whether, one year on, it still deserves that score. But that's not all by a long shot: if you can think of an entertainment release that stunned when you first saw/read/played it but want to know my opinion in 2011, just send me the name (and author/developer for books/games) and I'll get to it right here as fast as possible! Look out for the first in the "Classics" range in late January 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment