OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Monday 20 February 2012

TechTroid: Ubisoft 'Thrilled' By Inaccurate Release Schedule

Check out TechTroid for an update on Ubisoft's possible releases for 2012/2013...
As I've mentioned before, on occassion I'll be directing you over to the great British technology site TechTroid, a website which I'm now officially a writer for. In this instance, I'd encourage you to have a look at my latest news article on the site, where I take a look at the 'leak' of an alleged Ubisoft release schedule that has been proved inaccurate, but may have some bearing on what's to come for the developer...Here's the link, please let me know your thoughts, I value your comments deeply: http://techtroid.co.uk/ubisoft-thrilled-by-inaccurate-release-schedule-5641

No comments:

Post a Comment