OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Friday 13 April 2012

UK Gaming Charts: April 2nd-8th

KinectStarWars.jpgThe Force is strong with the latest Kinect game's sales figures!
Although I was pretty scathing in my TechTroid review of Kinect Star Wars, awarding the laggy Kinect title a measly 4/10 over at the games site, that hasn't stopped countless numbers of fans heading to stores to buy it as you can see below. To be fair, that was always going to be happen, and even I myself bought a copy out of the sheer love of the saga I possess as a relatively hardcore fan. Still, I reckon it's only a temporary 'blip' for us gamers, what with The Witcher, Prototype and Max Payne on the way over the course of the next month or so. Expect coverage from me up until near the end of the month for charts, then I'll update you with the big developments in May when the blog returns from its hiatus...
10. THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM (10/10)
9. BATTLEFIELD 3 (7/10)
8. MARIO & SONIC 2012 (4/10)
7. SSX (8/10)
6. CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 (6/10)
5. TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 13 (8/10)
4. FIFA 12 (8/10)
3. MASS EFFECT 3 (10/10)
2. FIFA STREET (8/10)
1. KINECT STAR WARS (NEW, 4/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment