OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Sunday 3 June 2012

WhatCulture: 5 Reasons Blockbusters Should Win Oscars

My first article at WhatCulture kicks off a new avenue in film coverage in style!
As you know, so far this year I've brought you new articles from me on a variety of different sites like Hypable and of course TechTroid while continuing a constant feed of news coverage and reviews right here at On-Screen too. Next up on the agenda is WhatCulture, a brilliant entertainment site I'd advise everyone to follow, for which I'm now working as part of their film coverage team. My first article for the site is titled '5 Reasons Why Blockbusters Like The Avengers Should Win Oscars', and focuses on providing a defence of sorts for the assumption that movies of such high commercial acclaim like Avengers will be shunned by Oscar judging panels. Here's the link to the article, please share it and comment on the usual media formats: http://whatculture.com/film/5-reasons-why-blockbusters-like-the-avengers-should-win-oscars.php

No comments:

Post a Comment