OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Friday 1 November 2013

TimeOut: London Irish Episode 1 Review

londonirish-nOur verdict on the début episode of Channel 4's latest culture clash comedy can be found over at TimeOut London!
On frequent occasions, here at On-Screen you'll find articles which link over to some of my other work for various entertainment sites on the web. This is one such instance, and in this case it's a piece which I am particularly proud to be able to reference. I was recently part of TimeOut London's Reader Takeover issue, which involved a select few aspiring writers penning reviews on upcoming TV episodes.

My source material? The first episode of Channel 4's binge comedy show London Irish, which premiered on the network a few weeks back. Episode 1 can still be viewed at Channel 4's 4OD player, if you so desire to match your own verdict on the instalment up against mine, but I've awarded a 4/5 score. Sadly, London Irish has failed to live up to its promise in successive instalments, yet I would nevertheless love to hear everyone's views on the article itself! Here's the link: http://www.timeout.com/london/tv-reviews/london-irish

No comments:

Post a Comment